The final step is evaluating what was successful and what areas should
be improved with this project. Create a feedback form or send out
a questionnaire to all participants asking for their feedback. As student
and teacher participants send their project feedback to you, send a thank
you note for joining this project. If you are going to host this project
again, include in your message when the next project will begin and end.
Suggested questions to include for participating teachers:
- How did this project impact your students' learning?
- How did your student learning outcome match your expectations for
- Do you think you would want to particpate in this project again? Why?
- How can this project be improved?
Suggested questions to include for participating students:
- What did you learn from this project?
- What do you think was the best part of this project?
- How do you think this project could be improved?