are four major learning objectives for this tutorial.
- Learners will know how to prepare the way by:
Learners will know the steps for designing their site by:
developing their school web team.
- exploring the need
for a school-wide publishing policy.
- identifying where they will publish their web site.
- exploring what web sites and software they will need
to develop their web site.
Learners will know the steps for developing their site by:
brainstorming what content they want to include.
the hallmarks are for good web design.
- assessing the usability and reliability of other web sites.
- story boarding the content of their web site.
- knowing how to name files and folders.
Learners will know how to deliver their site by:
- creating a web page lay out design.
- planning their navigational
- adding images to their site.
- including credibility to their site.
- understanding how to bring traffic to their web site.
- knowing how to add interaction to their web site.
- evaluating the design of their web site.
announcing their active site to web users.
- checking to see who is visiting their site.
to begin? Then select Prepare the Way: Web Team in
the menu on the left-hand side to continue the lesson.