List of Courses
Since 1997 I've been publishing online tutorials on the Internet
for educators. As I redevelop and update these, I will post them
on this site. Be sure to sign-up for the email
list so that you can get the latest announcements of new resources
published on this site.
- Designing Web Sites
- The number of school web pages that are being published on the
Internet is phenomenal! However, many of them lack style and content.
This tutorial will offer you tips on how to build a school team that
can design a content-rich, visually attractive web site for your corporation,
school or classroom.
- PREscription Learning
- This course walks you through seven steps for developing instruction.
- Where in the WWW is it? (Searching is a CINCH!)
- In this tutorial you will learn five simple steps to use whenever
you are looking for information on the Internet. more
- Using Graphics for Web Development
- Graphics can add aesthetic value to your site, if they are wisely
used. This tutorial will offer you tips for file sizes, width
and height value, coloring suggestions, where you can find reliable
sources for graphics, and recommended software programs. more
- Mailing Lists
a brief explanation of what are mailing lists, also known as
in this short tutorial are communication tips and suggested educational
mailing lists that you can join. more
- Collaboration Projects
- This tutorial will guide you as you select collaborative learning
activities, which you can join and will provide tips for designing
and hosting your own. more info...
- Evaluating and Using Print and Media Resources
- One of the greatest challenges students face, is deciding whether
the information is rich in content, knowing what is legal to use
and how to avoid plagiarizing their work. more